Student Webinar – Barbering
Build your skills and knowledge in the craft of barbering in this student webinar.
Join Mikail Dasko, Pivot Point Australia Educator and uber talented barber as he demonstrates fading and hair art on textured hair and shares his unique perspective on the craft of barbering.
In this 90-minute session, Mikail will share:
- The process for creating a perfect fade
- Working with coil texture hair
- How to manipulate textured hair to create shape
- The essential tools and equipment for working with textured hair
- Using tracks and carving designs to enhance your creative work
- The skills you need to succeed as a barber
Mikail brings with him 13 years barbering experience, eight of which included running his own successful barbershop in Canberra. Now living in Melbourne, Mikail is a practising barber, a member of the Pivot Point National Education team, Andis ambassador and an Educator at Victoria University where he teaches his craft and shares his passion with both students and clients. His work can be viewed at @mikail.dasko
If you’re a student or apprentice barber, or a hairdresser wanting to extend your skills in barbering, and gain confidence working with textured hair, then this is a webinar you can’t afford to miss.