Hairdressing Educator Masterclass
The Pivot Point Hairdressing Educator Masterclass is the only course dedicated to the craft of teaching the skills of hairdressing and barbering. This hands-on course will uncover the Pivot Point teaching method, a method that has produced 6 million graduates globally and proven effective regardless of group size, skill level or delivery mode.
What will I learn?
In this Masterclass, we will
- show you how to incorporate the principles of Mindful Teaching® and align your delivery with how the brain acquires and retains information
- share the seven concepts every student must know and how to make them fun and memorable
- work through haircutting workshops just as your students do, gaining unique insights into where they’re likely to be challenged, and how to keep them on track
- focus on your areas of specialisation with dedicated breakout sessions.
How do I know if this is right for me?
The Educator Masterclass is for you if:
- you’ve completed your Certificate IV but don’t feel it’s prepared you to start teaching with confidence
- you love teaching, and you want to have more impact and reach your full potential
- you want to create more calm and less chaos in your classes and see your students succeed more quickly.
The Hairdressing Educator Masterclass will give you the vital practical skills needed to meet the unique challenges of teaching hairdressing and barbering. By the end of the course you will have the capability to enter every class with confidence, and see the results in your students.
- 3 x days tuition with accredited Pivot Point Educator
- 2 x Pivot Point mannequin heads
- Textbook and Notetaker
- All course notes and slide presentations
- Lunch & morning tea each day
- Certificate of attendance
Limited places are available. Register now.